powered by T-Link
Under the roof of Switzerland, exhibitors on the SWISS Pavilion benefit from the strong and highly accepted brand "Made in Switzerland". An excellent positioning within the exhibition site guarantees enhanced visibility and provides an ideal networking platform to access the local market or to extend present business relations. The SWISS Pavilion is strongly supported by the official Swiss Network in the respective region, as well as by further partners.
Uncomplicated preparation and the ready to use infrastructure with a Swiss delegation on site allows to fully focus on customers. An inviting hospitality area is provided for bringing guests as well as for holding meetings or just for getting in contact with the various delegations that visit the SWISS Pavilion. The numerous networking events in and around the SWISS Pavilion rounds off the participation.
Exhibition Participation Models
Individual booth Space on Swiss Pavillion
- Fully equiped, ready to use booth (9 or 12 m2)
- Top location of the SWISS Pavilion
- Individual booth sizes and corner positions available
- Individual booth design, e.g. walls fully printable, based on your artwor
- Use of the joint infrastructure of the SWISS Pavilion
- T-LINK will professionally support you before, during and after the exhibition
- One stop-shoping: We also offer the shipping of your exhibitions goods up to your booth
- Various networking and matchmaking activities
- SWISS Evening: invite your key contacts!
Lounge+ Workstation as Part of the Joint Area
- Your effective start-up formula into the new market
- Fully equiped workstation, including lockable counter and power socket (3m2)
- Backwall to use as a poster space or to mount a screen to present your products.
- High visibility due to postitioning in the "heart" of the SWISS Pavilion
- Use of the joint cafeteria infrastructure for meetings
- Registered like a booth exhibitor in the official exhibition directory
- SWISS Evening: invite a key contact!
Swiss Aerospace Cluster Lounge
In cooperation with T-LINK, the SAC offers a new, attractive and cost-efficient package for companies who want to participate at different Aerospace exhibitions mainly to meet customers as well as to establish new business relations - The Swiss Aerospace Cluster Lounge at the SWISS Pavilion.
The offer focuses on clients who only want to visit the show for one or two days and do not want to be present with an own booth. At the same time you are able to fully profit from all the benefits the exhibition offers such as customer meetings, networking and panel discussions.
- Entry ticket for the exhibition
- Use of the Swiss Aerospace Cluster Lounge for up to 4 meetings with your customers
- Use of the whole infrastructure of the SWISS Pavilions like Cafeteria, Office Centre, etc.
- Logo presence on the SWISS Pavilion and in the SWISS Pavilion exhibitor flyer
- Invitation to the Swiss Evening
- Cost sharing for Swiss Aerospace Cluster members
- Participation at the exhibition „as virtual exhibitor" allows a better access to customers
- Possibility to use the SWISS Pavilion and the Swiss Aerospace Cluster Lounge for your meetings with customers
- Use of the cafeteria on the SWISS Pavilion
- Exchange and networking with the exhibitors from the SWISS Pavilion as well as participation at the SWISS evening
- Access to "official" Switzerland on-site (Embassy / Business Hub)
- Support on-site by the Swiss Aerospace Cluster and SWISS Pavilion team
- Meeting point on the exhibition and possibility to deposit belongings like briefcases/notebooks on the SWISS Pavilion
Swiss Aerospace Cluster Lounge - Just for Visitors
- Participation at the exhibition "like an exhibitor" grants you an easier access to other exhibitors
- Usage of the SWISS Pavilion infrastructure and the
- Aerospace Cluster Lounge for your meetings with customers
- Logo presence on the SWISS Pavilion
- Logo presence in the SWISS Pavilion Flyer
- Invitation to the Swiss Evening
- Available at the different international Aerospace and Airport shows
- Price advantage exclusively for Swiss Aerospace Cluster members